Monday, May 4, 2009

Hopefully ill will have the video done before the deadline, so if there were some bugs I could fix it on time. We have about 6 more classes until the dead line, so I will look for pictures and songs the first two classes then I will use the other four classes to arrange, add special effect and transitions into the video. On May 4th I will write my plan and start looking for songs and pictures, may 8th I will be looking for pictures and songs only I will use 2 classes periods to look for songs and pictures because, it’s hard to find high resolution pictures. May 14th I will have and rough draft of the video, may 20th the video will be done, the song will be inserted and the pictures. On the last day may 26th I will have the special effects and transitions

No comments:

Post a Comment