Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bozidar karic

10/B

L.a

The poem

Know this: there is always someone stronger then the strongest

My hood shields my face from the harsh winds,

Keeps the rain from hitting my face.

My hood keeps my eyes form wandering

To the side where the light aint so bright.

My hood keeps me on task; cant’ see distractions

Hide my profile I don’t need any one 2day.

Shadow over my face don’t want no one to see

My grace. Under the shadow of the hood

Crazy eyes lurk seeing everything but none is it.

Hoodies on heads when the night falls, under a hood a crazy head wanders.

Hood on my head hands in pockets might look suspicious,

These days you don’t know who is a cop or who is willing to snitch you out.

Paranoia hits you when your hood is on.

There is a thin line between me and trouble when I get out in the hood

Crime is the theme.

What do you know; who shot? Who ran? Who stole? Where he ran? Where are the goods?

Roaming the streets alone talking to myself

Like my boys are with me the street is cruel,

Getting you paranoid like someone is following you.

It also has no merci on young life kids pumped up on cocaine

Thinking they are scareface holding out guns but barley can lift them.

No comments:

Post a Comment